OUNDLE TOWN ROWING CLUB Ltd
Junior Club Rules
OUNDLE TOWN RC Ltd is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all its members. The club believes that it is important that members, coaches, administrators and parents associated with the club should, at all times, show respect for junior club rules and be encouraged to be open and to share any concerns or complaints that they may have about any aspect of the club with Dr Alan McMurdo Chairman OTRC Ltd
- As a member of OUNDLE TOWN RC Ltd you are expected to abide by the following junior club rules:
- All members must play within the rules and respect officials and their decisions.
- All members must respect opponents.
- Members should keep to agreed timings for training and competitions or inform their coach or team manager if they are going to be late.
- Members must wear suitable kit for training sessions and events, as agreed with the coach/team manager.
- Members must pay any fees for training or events promptly.
- Junior members are not allowed to smoke on club premises or whilst representing the club at competitions.
- Junior members are not allowed to consume alcohol or drugs of any kind on the club premises or whilst representing the club.
Published March 2015